[IP] Re:Thrush

In a message dated 3/20/01 10:13:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Kim,
> Diflucan in tablet form is available for adults and older children and is
> sugar free.  Diflucan Suspenison, however, has sucrose in it.  Diflucan is
> faster acting than Nystatin but is more expensive.
> Steve
> Pediatrician
> dx'ed 11/00
> pump 3/06/01

Thanx for the info Steve.  I wonder why she didn't prescribe the Diflucan
then.  She said she checked with several different pharmacies looking for a
sugar free medicine & couldn't find one.  I will have to ask her.
Thanx again.
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)