[IP] Re: Thrush

Steve the paediatrician,
    What exactly is Diflucan?  This is the second time I've heard it here
this week.  Can you get benefits from eating the yogurts with the live
acidophilus cultures? I hate prescription medications due to the other side
effects, if there is any other option.  I myself never tolerate any sort of
drug very well, my little girl seems to be the same.  Made it hard after my
C-sections!!!
Barbara, mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon