Re: [IP] Thrush

     Did the doc tell you why it's common?
My doctor told me that it is common for
diabetics to get thrush/yeast infections
either orally or in the genital area. The reason
for this is that if a diabetic has high blood
sugar, yeast feeds on sugar and likes
warm/moist/wet places.
       To aliviate some of the pain, my
doc said on top of the medication, eat some
yogurt with live cultures in it so it will help
get rid of the infection.  Also, there is stuff
that you can 'paint' her mouth with to get rid
of the infection and I'm not sure how to spell
it, maybe some of the people on the list will
know, it's purple in color and is called,
Gintchur Violet... at least that's what it
sounds like. :o)

I hope she feels better soon.
All my best,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!