[IP] Re: Waterproofness of the H-tron

It seems like many of you with the H-tron will continue to use it in water,
but maybe inspect for cracks more often.
My question is this:  D said that the red tappets will no longer be for sale.
 Do you use these to make your pump waterproof when near or in water?  Will
the ones you have last forever?
I was just about to purchase an H-tron for my daughter, so won't be able to
get any of the red tappets.  (I don't even know what they are exactly, but
they sound small, like they would get lost or disappear very easily!).
Any ideas?  Thanks

Barbara, Mum of Claire, 6 hoping to be pumping soon