[IP] Re: good spots/ dried fruit

In a message dated 3/20/01 12:13:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Did the same thing one more time before I began testing - Whamo......it is
> the dried fruit.   I realized that some of it had a really sweet taste and
> you couldn't eat much of it because of that.  I assumed it was the fruits
> natural sugars.    Well,  I don't know what it is but those things really
> drive my bgs up.

I've bought some dried fruit to eat but am going by the nutrition label,
papaya says 4 pieces, pineapple 9 pieces for 3.5 units bolus for me.  So far
i am not having highs with this but am careful to cover what i eat.  I read
that you get nutrients from dried fruits as well as fresh and decided to try
them because of that.
Let me know how your experiments with drying your own goes, that sounds like
a great idea.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000