[IP] Dis meeting in Ames, Iowa

I saw your post re a Disetronic meeting in Ames, Iowa.  When exactly is it,
where, etc.?  I have an Animas pump but might be interested in coming.
Usually some of the info is related to all pumps and I am always open to
learning new things.  If I remember right, on an earlier post to me many
months ago you said Shane went to Nancy Payne at McFarland.  If that is true,
what is he doing now that she is gone for a few months?  I am just curious as
the receptionist more or less told me I would just have to wait till she came
back unless I had a real emergency.  I had papers in place to do a 3-day
glucose sensor test this spring and am wondering if I really will have to wait
months to get it lined up.