[IP] no scents law

I would like the "no scents law" also but am not sure how it could be
enforced.  When a person we call the "perfume lady" comes into church at the
last minute and sits right in front of me I always end up with a sore throat
by the end of the hour and many times ending up in sinus infection after that.
Same thing with aerosol sprays, bathroom scented stuff, scented candles,
cigarette smoke.  Even though I am 42 years old, my mother can't understand at
all how "something could bother me so much".  She still tries to tell me it is
all in my head.  The majority of sinus problems, bronchial infections, etc. I
get start from being next to some scented item.  You really can't imagine how
bad something like that can make your whole body feel unless you are one of
the people that it bothers.