  ----- Original Message -----
  From: morrisarmy

  Sheila Morris

  I am a current owner of an Advantage meter and a Complete meter(main
  I have the software for the Complete.  I was just wondering with so many
  meter companies touting that their meter has download capabilities why is
  that the software does not come with the meter?  I wouldn't think of buying
  a computer scanner that did not have software with it.  Can you imagine how
  many people would switch meters just because they could get the software
  included in the purchase of their meter?  Which would inturn mean the more
  meters in use, the more test strips bought. $$$$    Has this been thought
  about within the company?