Re: [IP] Good Spots

  RE; fruit mix/trail mixes...don't forget too that if there are nuts
included in that mix that the fat content in those will cause a really bad
delay in BGs.  I've seen it happen with Josh a few times too, thinking that
it is just protein, right??!!!  Well, in the middle of the night BG check I
do he will be pushing 3-400 after just a few handfuls (his not mine!) so I
figure that is probably not a good thing to have too much of!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA