[IP] Re: Natalee

In a message dated 3/19/01 5:40:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Kim,
> All is well, or at least getting better. She has a severe ear infection,
> and
> is being treated for that. Funny thing is she never had one as a small
> child.
> I will let you know if I come across any instructions that teach you how to
> handle this disease and teenagers....LOL  Believe me I could use a handbook
> about now.
> Crystal
> Mom of a 13 year old purple haired teenager

Ah well that sucks about the ear infection Crystal.  If you come across that
book I will be glad to read it.  And I can just imagine how beautiful
Natalee's hair is.  Purple is my favorite color & I have often threatened my
husband to dye mine purple. LOL
The kids at Ashleys school call me the purple lady.  Well, they also call me
the head lice lady because I volunteer at the school checking kids for head
lice.  Believe me when I see them in the grocery store I would rather hear
"There is the purple lady" than "There is the head lice lady" (this did
happen) LOL
Good luck with the ear infection & if you need a shoulder or a hug You can
come to me.  Truely if you feel like venting pmail me anytime!!!
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)