[IP] Re: Amy's 30 day follow up...

Wow, that is awesome.  It is stories like yours that will help us all in some
way.  We are all not perfect and we should not expect that of our kids.  Mine
is only 5, but hopefully we can try our best to teach him to be serious and
dutiful with his own care as he grows older.  I am truly inspired by you as a
Mother and your daughter is an amazing young woman.  I am sure the proof of
better care after 30 days has shown her that she can o it and feel better for
it.  This is what the IP list is for...

Thank you,