Re: [IP] Getting A Pump FINALLY!!!

I don't understand why people are started on saline.  When I started on my  MM508 I was started right on Humalog.  Even back in 1995 when I started MM506 they started me right off with Regular.  I spent a few hours at the Dr's office and when I left I was given every phone number to get ahold of my Dr or the nurse.  It seems like the saline thing is a waist of time, even for adults.  Just my opinion though.
Geneece
dx'd 87
pump 7/00

frustrated by now