Re: [IP] Lifescan Ultra vs Amira At Last

I'm not familiar with the Ultra but the reason we went with the FREESTYLE
versus the At Last is that the A.L. uses special lancets that only fit their
device and that it requires a larger blood sample than the F.S.  These are
some really big issues as I can get the lancets thru our local military
hospital for free at this time and the smaller the poke on Joshua the better,
in my book anyway!

mom to Joshua