Re: [IP] 7 year old PUMPING at LAST!

  My son has been on the Dis H-Tron for a little over a year now (dec99) and
at first we had a TERRIBLE time with the sites not sticking.  After 8 months
of pure h--- Josh asked to go off for awhile to allow his tummy to heal.
Meanwhile we found out about Mastisol liquid adhesive and finally got some.
Our insurance ended up paying 100% because of all of the trouble we had been
having.  Anyway, Josh went back on the pump the end of October last year
using Mastisol and his A1C dropped a whole point in 3 months!  His BGs have
settles down and he can spend lots of time in the hot tub with NO problems at
all.  Mastisol is made by Ferndale Laboratories.  They apparently now have a
website so you should be able to look it up, and perhaps order it.  Also,
Josh is letting me use the top part of his hiney, and now he prefers that are
over his tummy.  And he gets THE BEST BGs when using that site!

Good Luck!  And feel free to ask me anything you may need, even VENTING!

mom to Joshua, dxd 8/97 at 5.5, pumping 12/99 at 8 and is now 9...
Poulsbo, WA