[IP] 7 year old PUMPING at LAST!

Today was the first day of pumping for our son Thomas.   He spent most of his
day with high blood sugars but was 120 at bedtime.  He is experimenting with
where to put his pump - so far he hasn't found that perfect spot.  He said to
me that wearing a pump is NOT a normal life but it IS better than shots.  Mom
and Dad are hopeful.  Any advice on making the tegaderm stick better?  Thanks

Nancy in Minnesota