[IP] pump colors

Hi all - I spoke with a mini med rep today about the color choices for the
pump.  I am not intending to offend any men with my comments but I wish they
made a few female colors available.  Like Pink or Purple.  Anyway, she told
me that she has been telling mini med that they need to do this for years and
they insist that no one would want these colors.  Well, I know of several
people who would indeed like these color choices.  Her recommendation was
that I tell everyone who would like theses colors to be offered to please go
to the mini med website and drop them a line telling them so.  So...I was
hoping a few of you might like to do this.

I also asked her about the Paradigm and she did mention that it would not
click!  And it would be available in February.

Tammy, mommy to Shannon, dx'd 2/99 @ 13 mo and to Kaitlyn, 7mo. in NJ