[IP] Lifescan Ultra vs Amira At Last

	I went to the pharmacy to check out the Lifescan Ultra glucometer but they
carry the Amira At Last one.  Does anyone have experience with At Last?  I
went to the Amira web site and it looks like it is a simpler model.  I
didn't see indication that it could save readings and download them onto
the computer.  Is that important?  Are there people downloading the numbers
onto the program that Lifescan offers?  Any other comments?  Thanks

Jennifer Haugland (Jennifer Cardinale, DVM)
email @ redacted
399 Critchfield Rd.
Somerset, PA 15501