[IP] Pregnancy and Pumpers

I don't have diabetes and my days of having babies are over (touch wood), but
I am interested in reading about the pregnancies and babies of all you out
there.  So don't think we are bored reading about it!

I just like learning all that I can about diabetes, and I am so happy reading
about your babies.  When Claire was diagnosed at age 2 the only thing that
really, really made me sad was thinking that she wouldn't be able to have a
baby, 'cos I loved all my little babies so very much.  I am glad to find out
that I was wrong.  Last week I went to my Pregnancy book and read what it
said about diabetics having babies.  I bought that book in 1989.  Well, that
was why I thought Claire would never be able to have a baby.  That book said
such horrible things, I immediately threw it in the trash.  I didn't want it
in the house, I'm sure it is so very, very out-of-date.
Best wishes to all you mums and mums-to-be!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon