Re: [IP] Carb info, required at restruants?

In a message dated 3/19/01 1:03:08 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> He then just turned
> around and left, NO APOLOGY or anything! My whole
> family were very upset because of his rude attidude.
> I did look in my carb couting book, before I went but
> Red Lobstor was not in there!!! OK now that I have
> vented!!!  Are big chains like that not required to
> have this listing for the customers?? I think they
> should!  Let me know what you all know!

Report him to the national office.
Very bad customer service.  A lot of restaurants don't have carbs to show you
but they don't have to be rude about it.
Glad you shared, i'll check online for red lobster carbs before i go next
time for sure.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000