[IP] RE: Natalee

Our prayers will be with through this.  I was dx'd 5 yrs. ago, and yes there
are times when i get really angry bout this diesease, and at times thought
about quitting my insulin and letting nature take its course with me.  But
then i found a really great doctor, got on the pump, and found this list of
wonderful people. You can alsways count on us for support and whatever it is
you might need.  Keep us informed and prayers are with you.

glenn marks and The Terminator