Re: [IP] Getting A Pump FINALLY!!!

> b/c we will be pumping saline for a week before we
> pump insulin and I'm afraid she's going to be frustrated by now
> having to deal with all her usual shots AND the set insertions.
> Again...any advice would be appreciated.

I would suggest you ask WHY she will be pumping saline -- she will
learn nothing from it, she's only 3. You, on the otherhand, can learn
just as much pushing the buttons without ever having her wear it. I
can see the point for an older child or an adult that will be running
the pump themselves, but not for a three year old and CERTAINLY not
for an entire week.