Re: [IP] Carbs in Candy Floss??

Whens Stephanie wanted to have cotton candy, I bought some in a bag from
Wal-mart. It had nutrition info on the package, including carbs, and turned
out to be incredibly accurate for our purposes. Once we got accustomed to the
quantities in pre-packed bags, we were better able to guesstimate the carbs
on the fresh stuff, which in my opinion, is the really good stuff :)
Betsy, mom of 11.75 yo Stephanie (dxd 4.5 yo, pumping since 3/24/98)