Re: [IP] Carbs in Candy Floss??

2Tblsp of sugar is 30g CHO, so you could go with the 30g, test after and see
how his normal dose does. Or, given his age, go a bit less and see how this
does. If you need to raise or lower it, there ye be...

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html

  Hi there:  I have always wanted to know what to bolus for a whole wad of
candy
  floss.  I would have no clue.  I think they use about 2Tbsp. sugar mixture,
  but not sure. Any clues??  That si the one thing my son has always wanted
  eat and I have never ventured there...

  Thanks,
  Shelly