Re: [IP] Edge Park Surgical?

Edge Park Surgical is based here in the Cleveland-area.  When I did have to
use them, I never had any problems with them.  I even used them when they
operated out of a small storefront at the end of my street in Garfield
Heights!  They now have a huge complex out in Twinsburg.  Never were my
orders messed up.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio