RE: [IP] Betsy Polley's Profile

(snip)you were in the hospital and how your levels were effected by the
pregnancy and right after delivery.  I'm curious to see how your basals
reacted right after your babies were born.
You can respond to me privately if you think no one else here wants to hear
it, but we've been having several threads about being preggers lately, so I
don't think anyone will mind.

Sherry C

Watch out for falling blood sugars. Especially if you are planning to nurse.
Make sure that you have a snack before hand. My friend just had a baby last
September. has some pretty massive lows!!! Down to 19 a couple of times
while still at the hospital. They took her off pump during c-section
delivery. Spent first day on iv insulin drip.  Next day put pump back on.
Be careful.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary