[IP] Edge Park Surgical?

Has anyone used them for pump supplies? We just found out from D that
our new insurance considers D to be "out of network" and therefore stuff
wouldn't be covered at the best rate. They gave us Edge Park's name as
an "in network" provider. But before getting anything, we are trying to
find out any info about them. If, for example, they always mess up
orders or don't deliver in a timely manner or charge a higher price for
stuff, then maybe it would be worth the small price difference to just
go through D. I haven't been able to find a website for them either,
just an 800 number.
Thanks for any info,