Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:58:17 -0800
From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: BOUNCE email @ redacted:     Message too long (>40000 chars)

Please forgive if this is an old subject and has already been addressed.  I've been away for several months.

Does anyone know anything about a  current battery shortage?  Also, are there any other outlets to buy batteries other than through the pump manufacturer?  I am having trouble with my order of batteries for Throne pump from Disetronic. Whenever I
call or email, I am told about the battery shortage and they will send whenever their order comes in.  My order was placed 2/26/01.  I have one battery left.

Thanks for any help and sorry once again if this has already been addressed.