Re: [IP] Red Lobster Discussion

>Darrin--what does this "no scents" mean?

Due to soem people being hyper-alergic to various aromatics, it is close ot
law here to ban public wearing of aftershave, perfume etc.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).