[IP] Re: hospitals & rude people

So today it's raining cats and dogs!! Thank goodness, we're in the middle of
water restrictions and desperately need this!
Keep praying for us down here in South Florida!

OK, on to my post....
Today, I wanted to look up some info on diabetic products and what did I see?
A little note at the bottom that said, "Today's topic" Then it read...
"How can I deal with rude or insensitive people when it comes to my diabetes
So, I thought I'd post the web address just so you all can see what the
'experts' say about this topic.  (It in NO WAY reflects my views or feelings
because, well after you read it you will see that it tries to be gentle about
the subject. Whereas if the same situation happened to me, I would probably
say something I'd later regret.Sometimes I don't think before I speak so,
that gets me in trouble a little.) Regardless, copy and paste the following
link and check out what it says...... All my best, Elizabeth