Re: [IP] Re: sleep walking

>suggestions as to how to change the pattern though.  (So far I only
>sleep-eat)! Darrin Parker >>>
>And DREAM. How are the pump dreams doing now? Was it only the one night after
>you *told* that they ceased?

Thanks for asking, Jan.  Yes.  They stopped one night after venting about
them!  LOL!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).