[IP] Red Lobster Discussion

It gets my goat each time I emcounter a "No scents" sign on the door of a
building but yet that buildings' diner does not have carb listings!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
I agree with everyone's frustration on this issue of restaurants not having carb listings.  But it seems like the ones that do, don't have them correct anyway.  GEEZ. I have learned to bolus correctly for McDonald's chicken nuggets though.

Darrin--what does this "no scents" mean?

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who dreams of fastfood all the time lately.  Babyzilla must like it.