[IP] Re: ip-digest V4 #969-Neuropathy

I was told by my neurologist a couple of months ago that the symptom I was
describing was myoclonus a moderate to severe involuntary jerking of the
muscles. Looking it up on the internet gives that it is a symptom of nerve
disorder conditions. With neuropathy not being listed could it be due to
that? Is it a post condition symptom or a pre condition symptom. My
neurologist is out of the office for a couple of weeks. My experience with
stand-in docs is they are not very informative. I am another doctors
patient and they don't want to get their butts in a sling. I'm starting to
get off my topic, does anyone have experience with this? He has prescribed
clonapin  which he says is the best medication for this. Only problem is I
am sensitive to it. He tried it earlier for my hand tremor and I had to
quarter a 5mg tablet which still put me to sleep. Any way, does anyone have
any experience with myoclonus? Any information will be appreciated.