[IP] Re: Natalee

In a message dated 3/18/01 11:07:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> HELP!!!!!
> Just thought I would let you all know that we are in for a long night once
> again. Natalee is being admitted in CCU in DKA. I suppose I should not be
> so
> frustrated, but she was at her Dads for the weekend and I just received the
> call that she is being admitted. I don't understand how some people can be
> so
> naive and think that if they ignore a problem it will go away.....Sorry I
> suppose I should not be venting on here. I actually came on to ask for your
> prayers for her. Each time we go through this she gets sicker and I am
> afraid
> of what it might all lead too. Do any of you ever experience these feeling
> of
> anger towards this disease? Cause I have had enough to last a life time and
> still have the rest of her life to deal with this. I can't even imagine
> what
> it feels like to be her. Sorry, I will let you all know whats up when I get
> chance.
> Thank you all for all your ongoing support.
> Crystal
> Mom to a very purple haired teenager living with this uncontrolled element
> in
> her life.

Oh Crystal, I am sorry things are so crazy for you two!!!  I keep hearing
from others that the teenage years are so hard for diabetics.  This really
scares me for my Ashley!!!  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Crystal}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Let us know how she is & you are in my thoughts!!!
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)