[IP] Re:sharing some good news

In a message dated 3/18/01 11:07:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Kim-
> Your e-mail made me cry too! That is sooo wonderful! It sounds like you
> have a
> great school nurse!
> Donna

Well, I am sorry I made everyone cry.  But, I know just what you mean.  There
have been several posts on here that have made me cry.  Yes our school nurse
is awesome!!!  And the district school nurse is another wonderful person.  I
have had these two women on my side since the very beginning & I am so glad
of that:-)
It has really helped at school to say the least.
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)