Re: [IP] Sleep walkers?

>Has anyone else had problems wish unhooking their pump in the night due to
>sleepwalking?  I woke up with a high suger today because i took off my pump
>in my sleep.  Just wondering if anyone else has been through this.

I have heard of this several times before.  No one has offered any
suggestions as to how to change the pattern though.  (So far I only

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).