Re: [IP] Carb info, required at restruants?

>   I went out to eat this weekend at a Red Lobstor
> resturant and I asked the waitress if they had
> nutrional information available ...

Strange you should bring this up now. I also was frustrated at Red Lobster
this weekend. No rudeness but no useful information either. I asked for
information as well as checked their web site and "The Doctor's Pocket
Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2001 Edition." Nothing useful! I could
not even find a carb count for one of the biscuits. Bleah!