Re: [IP] Carb info, required at restruants?

On 18 Mar 2001, at 22:54, Heather Nicholson wrote:

> Are big chains like that not required to
> have this listing for the customers?? I think they
> should!

I agree with you!  Chevys Mex restaurant was pretty rude to me
about it too, in email.

IMO, any restaurant that's big enough to have photographs in their
menus outta have nutrient labels available (such as McD's and
such already have).  Small mom-and-pops I wouldn't expect it, of

But, restaurants like Choice, Red Lobster, Chevys, El Torito,
Benihana, etc etc etc definitely SHOULD.

Probably would take lots more pressure from us.  And from the
newer low carb community too.