[IP] follow-up to the previous Wal-mart thread

I saw something at Wal-mart that I thought I would pas on to you.  I can't
remember now who had the fight with Wal-mart about returning strips--but...I
was at Wal-mart in Sioux City, IA over the weekend.  They have a great big
green sign on the strips display that says that strips would no longer be
accepted as a return because of the danger of contamination but that
arrangements have been made with the companies themselves to accomodate any
returns.  The appropriate 800 numbers are available at the counter.

I wonder if this is new?  I have never seen this sign before--although I don't
normally buy strips at Wal-mart either.  Just thought it was extremely
interesting that the timing coincided so well with the previous battle!!