[IP] Natalee

Just thought I would let you all know that we are in for a long night once
again. Natalee is being admitted in CCU in DKA. I suppose I should not be so
frustrated, but she was at her Dads for the weekend and I just received the
call that she is being admitted. I don't understand how some people can be so
naive and think that if they ignore a problem it will go away.....Sorry I
suppose I should not be venting on here. I actually came on to ask for your
prayers for her. Each time we go through this she gets sicker and I am afraid
of what it might all lead too. Do any of you ever experience these feeling of
anger towards this disease? Cause I have had enough to last a life time and I
still have the rest of her life to deal with this. I can't even imagine what
it feels like to be her. Sorry, I will let you all know whats up when I get a
Thank you all for all your ongoing support.
Mom to a very purple haired teenager living with this uncontrolled element in
her life.