Re: [IP] mixing insulins

In a message dated 3/18/01 10:06:43 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . It has recently been suggested that I try mixing
> insulins in my pump. Has anyone had any success with this and as a result
> felt less fatigue after larger boluses?

I think some people mix fast acting insulins (humalog, velos?? whatever it is
and regular) but longer acting insulins like NPH and Ultra lente and lente
are not to be used in a pump...

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000