Re: [IP] hospitals and rude people

I just wanted to say that I have always been so ashamed of my diabetes. I
always try to go somewhere and hide (bathroom stall) when I am testing my
blood sugar and taking a shot. You guys just made me realize that it is
nothing to be ashamed of and I shouldn't have to do that. Now I will check
it out in the open and not hide it. Thank you for sharing your experiences
with me! I can't stand rude people and I DARE someone to say something to
me. I am Irish and I have red hair, so I can have quite a temper! ;-)
Anyway, I just wanted to say you guys are great. The love and support I feel
in this group towards everybody is helping me SO much. Thanks everyone and I
refuse to feel ashamed anymore!