Re: [IP] Re: hospitals & rude people

In a message dated 3/18/2001 12:05:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now in a restaraunt we will go to the
 rest room because people are eating & we don't want anyone to be grossed
out.  >>

I test my blood at a restaurant table all the time.  If I'm eating with
people I don't know well, I sometimes hold my finger and glucometer on my lap
under the table.

Usually if anyone comments it's to  say something like "oh, my uncle has
that.  does it hurt?"

Once someone told me he's into pain and found it attractive.  I never ate
with him again.

What really grosses me out is all those people sitting there eating with
perfectly functioning pancreases who don't even appreciate them.  Now I wish
they would all go hide in the restroom so I could enjoy my meal in peace. LOL