Re: [IP] rude people

If I hadn't met a few people who were exactly that rude I'd be really shocked
by Geneece's experience in the gym.  It makes me want to force that woman to
pierce her fingers in the most germ filled place in the gym.

When people are rude about my pump or blood testing I like to ask them if
they would expect a person who uses a wheelchair to leave it at home because
it offends them.

Usually they're shocked I would think they could possibly be so insensitive.

What do other people say?