[IP] Carb Counting

Clear DayI've been carb counting for about 2 months now.  The dietician told
me to subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrate to find the total grams
of carbohydrate.  I've been using this method to figure how much insulin to
take.  I also started pumping two weeks ago, and am trying to use carb
counting to help me bolus.  However, I've read a few books which do not say
anything about subtracting the fiber.  Does anyone know what the proper
thing to do is?

Thanks... Heather

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]