Re: [IP] hospitals and rude people

Lizzy, you were lucky, most doctors can't find a vein.  I had surgery 4 weeks ago and they couldn't find a vein, but the nurses and I kept it a secret from the doctor because he hardly ever does this and they were more experienced than him.  The head nurse finally found a vein and off to surgery I went.  the nurse said that people that have had diabetes for many yaers have very thin veins and they are hard to find.