Re: [IP] hospitals and rude people

Ouch! Your hospital experience sounds painful! Hope the bruises
go away soon.

People can be so rude! Sheesh! It's a gym locker room for pete's
sake...people walk around in the locker room naked all the time
(some who probably shouldn't be - myself included LOL)...what is
so bad about doing a bg there! :) I'm surprised she could hear
the clicking noise too...you'd think in a gym that would be hard
to hear.

Two weekends ago my dh and I were in Sea-Tac (near Seattle) and I
saw a man who was obviously wearing an insulin pump (saw the very
familiar and unmistakeable tubing hanging out.) I was so excited,
as it's the first time I've ever seen another pumper outside my
circle of diabetes friends (maybe I need to get out more? LOL) Oh
btw, - I'm not a pumper myself but my 10yo daughter is. Anyway, I
didn't say anything to him (too shy and didn't want to bother
him) but I thought that was so cool. Now I'm kind of wishing I
had started up a conversation. Oh well, maybe the next time I see
one! :)

Geneece said:
I have never had anyone do that to me before. Oh well, nothing
you guys can do I just wanted to tell somebody....
Take care, Kerri and the fashionably late little guy (due 3/10)