Re: [IP] MM Paradigm

Well, Now I just read back to back the message from George in Annapolis about
what this new pmp wil and will not do and now Suzy is saying that the rep
told her at a support meeting the total OPPOSITE!!  So what is anyone suppose
to believe about this unit??  I mean if the company can't ensure that their
reps are all reading the same page then we, the consumer, or POTENTIAL
consumer, won't hae the faintest idea what this company is rally up to.  I
guess until this thing is out in the public nobody will know for sure what it
will and will not do because not even the MM employees really know what is
going on!!

Sorry folks but this is really frustrating getting totally different stories
from people who really should know what's what!!...

mom to Joshua