[IP] Re: High Blood Sugar and Exercise

Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for the input.  I could not remember the actual number of when
not to exercise.  I decided to skip it anyway because my bg was 335.
Well I went to work on a higher basal rate and checked through out my shift
and it actually got down to 229.  And when I got home it was 161 so I am not
sure if I am done with my highs because of the steroid or not.  I guess I will
just keep on checking and see what happens next.
Alot of people at work asked me why I would even get the shot of steroid if I
knew that my bg's were going to get high.  My answer was it would be a short
term thing having high bg's and I have been dealing with the pain since
December and want to see if it helped.
It still hurts but I think that it hurts now from the shot itself and not the
shoulder so the progress is good.
Thanks for all the support!
Dawn
dx'd 3.12.85