Re: [IP] MM Paradigm

Hi All, I just got back from a MM insulin pumper's support group...

The Nurse, Suzy, was there clearing up any problem questions as well as
teaching about how to calculate Boluses and Basils, and teaching about
Counting Carbs.

Well, I HAD to ask her some questions about the new Paradigm because it seems
that a LOT of us are still confused over the issue.(which seems normal
considering that we're all getting conflicting information.)

Suzy told me that the Paradigm will NOT handle any other infusion set except
it's own. The reason for this is that the needle is a different size (because
the pump itself is so small.) I suppose this makes sense to me, but yet,
we're all still getting different info. I give up!... I'm not going to worry
about it until it actually comes out.

Oh, and just as a side note ... the new     quick set is SO easy to use!!!! i
have a problem with using my hands (because of the Neuropathy) and I could
work it easily!! That comes out next month FOR SURE!!

Sorry to confuse everyone again. :o(

All my best,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!