Re: [IP] Another Re-Birthday for the butterfly!! YeeHaw!

>I have not been on the IP for ages.  Life is grand, Erica is growing like a
>weed and today,  Saturday, March 17th, is Erica's two year pump
>anniversary.......her Re-Birthday!  Darrin Parker is joining us to celebrate
>and he and Erica can swap pump stories!!  We will see who has the best BG
>after pigging out on Chinese <g>

Going to be a great day!  Wish you all could join us!  You know, what Barb
says has become true for me as well.  Many of the most significant people
in my life I met thru the IP list. Thanks.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).